• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

How complete should my novel submission be?

Scot

Inactive Member
Currently I am planning to submit a novel for my character specifically. Though it won't be like an entire novel on the outset and planned to update it over time.

Just wanted to know if this was acceptable.

In character, it would be my character's favorite novel, here's what I have so far.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=us ... d_neko_sol

I just was kinda nervous for dropping it in the submission area.

I understand that an in-game novel probably doesn't need to be complete right off the bat, that would be ludicrous for just one small item for one character. I just wanted to make sure what I would need to be sufficient.

As for why I didn't just drop the thing in that area off the bat, like what a common sense would be, I'm just weird like that. Much like that sentence just now.

It can be as long or a short as you want. Maybe a general description, a table of contents, and selected passages?

You can definitely cherry pick what passages you find relevant if you want to throw tidbits out for other characters. =) I know I have at 3 books I need to push out there for my Yamataians.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back