• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

How do I edit HTML submissions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazealK

Inactive Member
I've been having a little difficuly using MS Word XP to edit my ships submissions. I can't get the entries to space right! >.< I'm using word because of my familirarity with it, and not having much experiance editing html.

What does everyone use to create/edit his submissions?

I use NotePad, though I used to use Dreamweaver.

You say you are using Word, are you editing the HTML itself or a WYSIWYG representation of it? (ie: tags or no tags? I think Word can do either.) If it's the code that you're editing, and by spacing you mean horizontal spacing, then &nbsp; (HTML for a space) might be what you are looking for since multiple spaces will just get reduced down to a single one otherwise. Or if it's multiple lines of text you want to indent then using <blockquote> is the way to go.

If it's something else you're talking about then just describe the problem you're having a bit more and we'll help you solve it :)

I think I solved it. I just have to do a manual indent on the topic headers and sub headers, such as:
Computer Systems:
ECM:
ECM Compnent:

Sensors:
Seonsor Componemt:
Guess I should install frontpage. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back