• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

How do you post pictures/register on the wiki?

Zack

Inactive Member
I don't seem to be able to post pictures on either starchan or the starwiki. Is registration required and where is the registration button/feature for doing this?

I've been looking around and I can't find it.

No registration is required. At least, that's how it was when I posted a picture on the Starchan. Maybe using the

Well the past few times when I've tried to use Star Wiki the image upload button simply isn't there for me. I've used it before so I know where it should be, it just isn't there for me.

When I upload a picture to starchan it dosen't show up and just posts the text instead.

Only logged-in users can upload images to StarWiki.

No login (or even a name or text) is required for StarChan Imageboards.

Also, there's a problem. All of the Edit buttons are missing, and the ones you'd see on the top and bottom of the page have been replaced with 'View Pagesource'. Also, the 'Create Account' button appears to have gone missing.

Yes, something did happen, how long is it going to last though? I've an update to do.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back