• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

how much do these cost?

zephyrite

Inactive Member
1) First off, I need to know how much 30,000 tons of Durnadium would cost.

2) How much would a life support system capable of supporting a space station cost?

3) How much would buying a small amount of unused space from Yamatai, Neplesia and Elysia be? (1 AU radius centered on the intersection of their borders near New Neplesia)

4) In the case that the station is fully neutral without any ties to any country, where could I get weapons that won't get the station blown up for having, yet enough to keep pirates away?

5) anything else that a space station would absolutely need (and must be mentioned) in order to stay active. What are these elements, and what would they cost?

30,000 tons of Durnadium
KFY will sell you it at the low, low price of 100 KS per ton, so it'd run about 3 million KS.

2) How much would a life support system capable of supporting a space station cost?
Probably only a few thousand KS if you are willing to accept salvaged systems and will do the labor of installing all the vents and pipes yourself. There's suitable systems for sale right now in the public communications network.

3) How much would buying a small amount of unused space from Yamatai, Nepleslia and Elysia be? (1 AU radius centered on the intersection of their borders near New Nepleslia)
This would have to ICly be worked out with the governments involved.

4) In the case that the station is fully neutral without any ties to any country, where could I get weapons that won't get the station blown up for having, yet enough to keep pirates away?
Again, there's lots of salvaged parts on sale. It might actually be better to build it without armaments.

5) anything else that a space station would absolutely need (and must be mentioned) in order to stay active. What are these elements, and what would they cost?
Main power generator - around 2,000-25,000 KS.

Setting aside territory, this will work!!!!

One last question Wes. When I left the site about three months ago 7% of SAoY ships had "Mobile Spanner" drones aboard. I am assuming this number has gone up. How much would this increase be?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back