• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acturis

Inactive Member
Yes, I just said howdy because I for one feel like I might just be playing the next Malcolm Reynolds.

Anyways, hey guys, I'm new to the forum and browsing because this site looks interesting.

Who? What? Malcolm who?

All I can say is JOIN NEPLESLIAN MARINES! Travel the galaxy, meet new and interesting people, kill them in sudden, violent and often explosive ways!

You have clearly never seen the epic Firefly series/Serenity movie that is one of Fox's biggest mistakes (in cancelling the series that is) and therefore have not yet lived :p

However, I just looked at your nation and it sounds like my kind of army; twisted, out gunned, and still on top!

Hello Acturis! Welcome to Star Army. I'm Wes, the site's founder guy and manager for Yamatai. No matter what faction you choose, you have my support in becoming immersed in SARP, so if you have any questions I can answer for you, or could use a hand with something, let me know!

Actually, there is one thing I am confused on. The Nekovalkyrja can have a male's mind uploaded into it. Does that mean that some people actually chose to have their mind uploaded into the Nekovalkyrja body, and if so, what happens to the previous body? Do they place that body in stasis or does it create a duplicate mind in the Nekovalkyrja's body while the original goes about his or her own business?

Males and aliens sometimes transfer into female Nekovalkyrja bodies for their capabilities or to blend in better in the Star Army. You can put your old body in stasis, but it's usually disposed of. Yamataian law says that there can only be one of your mind active at any given time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back