• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

I bring the thunder...

Heres a concept image of the "Bringer of thunder" mecha.

It's finished finally!

1176521033925.jpg

never watched any of "boy band gundam" movie included. so you'll have to chalk that one up to coincidence

Y'know, you're right. I look at it more, it reminds me of Patlabor, which if I remember right, you like. So that makes more sense.

I approve! I wish you would color your stuff so I could put it in the forum banners and such.

Red, lots and lots of red! o.o;

Since the Fyunnen are the ones who use them mostly, you will see lots of the mechs to be red, with streaks of whatever colors in them. Besides that, no real big color scheme to them, Unless tomoe says otherwise.

ok i'll do some touch up and colour. a red scheeme with some unit markings.

anyone got a font or style of symbol to use?

Heh, I could explain the coloration a bit more than heavy heavy red.

Armor plating would be red, moving and mechanical parts would be a dark gray, at least for Fyunnen used armor.

Units in service to the Tur'lista directly, such as armor deployed within the palace grounds have a pearly white coloration with blackening of the moving parts. (Nice contrast, eh?)

Units in use by the Lmanel shamans would have a green coloration to the armor, and a brown coloration to the mechanical parts, or even a light camo scheme.

Units used by the LSDF are given gray and black schemes due to space deployment.

I'll let Tiffy handle the unit markings and whatnot though.

Cool mecha. Very "classic" design for your giant robot. Definitely should get it coloured if Wes wants it for banner - can't wait to see how it turns out \o/

The border around the penis bulge makes it look like there's a TV screen there or something.

On the TV screen would be a picture of a penis. Its position will represent the mood of the pilot.

I see limitless RP possibilities.

For fucks sake people. get your mind out of the guter. XD

i noticed that kind of look on a lot of mechs, i guess it coul be explained as armor covering the complicated moters and joints in that area.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back