• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events I guess it's a hiatus?

Kyoki

Inactive Member
To anyone who really cares, which there probably aren't many of,

So... as I'm sure quite a few people have noticed, I've been TERRIBLE about posting the past... month? Two? More? I don't even really remember anymore, and I'm really am truly sorry about it. I feel terrible I haven't kept up with the plots, and I've repeatedly told myself I would post but I never do.

I guess what this means is that I might as well make it official and say I'm on a hiatus then. As I said, I'm sorry for all the plots I'm involved in but I just can't bring myself to post. I'm in a slump I can't seem to get out of. Even if I had wanted to post, the time I have to devote to SARP-y stuff has rather dwindled as my classes have really decided to pile everything on.

Once more, I'm really really REALLY sorry.... 😢 I'll still be around on IRC or whatever, and will probably continue to poke in on SARP but I likely won't post. I can't say when I will resume... so sorry.

Kyoki, know that you're always welcome to participate. But I'm not in a position where I can want to roleplay for you.

Take a break if you don't really feel like involving yourself. When or if your interest picks up again, we'll find some way of reintegrating you. It's not a problem.

I, for one, appreciate you being honest and telling us that you're on a hiatus. It's a load of my mind not to have to wonder or worry about adequately catering to you. Because, at the end of the day - even though we are fallible and perhaps cannot always express it properly - we do care.

Take care of yourself, Kiki. :)

Thanks Fred. I'm sorry I won't really be active for your last bit of time left on SARP. I do want to participate... but I just can never bring myself to actually type up a post.

Really, the reasons of why I posted this is exactly what you described. I didn't want people waiting and expecting me to actually post. I'm really sad that I had to do this... but I figured I'd be hurting other people at least, hopefully, a little less.

Sorry....

No sweat, Kyoki. RL happens.

I'll keep your post open on for the upcoming 44th plot, but know I might have to take on another player to replace Rin. We'll see. No matter what, Rin will be safe.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back