• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

I have returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonPhoenix

Inactive Member
Greetings and Salutations to you all, my fellow Star Army players.

It is with pleasure that I announce my ( in theory) Triumphant return to this fine roleplay site. It has been some time, a year or more, since I was rather suddenly forced to cease my activity here on the forum and all respective roleplays therein. I sincerely apologize for this. It is not my way to up and disappear as I did so long ago. Suffice to say, should I have had proper time, I would have declared my absence in a more formal manner.

That being said, I hope that I will be able to devote the amount of attention that this site deserves, seeing as I taken care of the problems that had forced me away. I have a character or two hanging around, but I am considering making another in such case as my old haunts cannot be revived into a proper story line.

On that note, how have things been ? I hope I find the website in a healthy, still growing state ?

Welcome back! Things have been pretty stable, and we are always looking for more participants! Good to have you around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back