• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Ichidou Isuke

Hello!

Couple quick things:

1. She has two occupations listed in her wiki: Star Army Infantry (in the top portion) and Star Army Soldier (in the struct).
2. SAOY Entry Year/Month is empty.
3. DOR Year/Month is empty.

Otherwise just waiting on GM/FM Approval ❤️

The Star Army requires soldiers to have two fully functional eyes in order to be inducted into service or retained in service. This means that any soldier who loses an eye and could not get it replaced would be medically discharged from the Star Army. An eye patch is mentioned in the bio. Do both of her eyes work normally?

I worked out what Nakshatra asked for, but going to let Krisslanza make the call about her eye!

The Star Army requires soldiers to have two fully functional eyes in order to be inducted into service or retained in service. This means that any soldier who loses an eye and could not get it replaced would be medically discharged from the Star Army. An eye patch is mentioned in the bio. Do both of her eyes work normally?
My design tastes always getting me into trouble! After a bit of discussion on it, opting that she got the damaged eye replaced and can still see through the eyepatch - which she wears out of habit/stylistic choice.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back