• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Interest Check Idea Check

MisterBobbyPin

🔰 New Member
Hello, I've gotten an idea for a roleplay but O just need to make sure that their is interest first.

Plot: A robot is ordered to kill everyone on Asteroid X, the last remaining piece of the old universe. Said robot is now forced to either fight against his orders and watch Asteroid X be destroyed or slaughter an entire group of people just to serve the interest of a mad god.

Setting: There are only three objects in this universe, Vortenheimer, the planet named after the god. Asteroid X, a large asteroid that was left behind when the old universe was destroyed, and Core Ring, a ring of solid gold that wraps around Vortenheimer.

The only characters I have so far is Techno, the robot, and Vortenheimer, the god.

Anyone interested?

We do like to see motivation!

While your idea is wonderful and is probably an amazing story, keep in mind something like that would need to be in The Multiverse Forum (https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/forums/the-multiverse-freeform-rp.10/), outside the canon of the Star Army setting.

That said, it sounds rad and there's probably enough people that also think so to go for it. Unfortunately I have far too many irons in the fire, but I will be cheering for you from the bleachers!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back