• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

If I am making a small squad, do I need char bios for each?

AoK

Inactive Member
I am thinking of creating a team of operatives that will hire themselves out to nations as assassins and bounty hunters. They will be loyal to their own nations, (I am thinking 3 man team, 2 Neps and a Kohanian, or vice Versa), but they will hire themselves out to any nation who pays them the most.

So my question is, do I need to make a character sheet for each of them, or only the one who will be leading the team? I ask because I am not sure how much each will be talking and doing. On one hand, having a sheet for each would show everyone what each is capable of, but also, they may not get used very often, since they are more focused on taking down fleshy targets, instead of PA combat.

You'd probably need a full bio for the leader, or whoever you want the cynosure to be, and then at least an NPC bio for everyone else. At least, that's what I'd think you'd need.

Hm... I would say that a NPC (Edit: or mini-bio as Wes suggested) bio for each would be okay. It makes sense to have a complete bio for the leader, but if you are going to be roleplaying all three at once, then it doesn't really matter now, does it?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back