• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

I'm Back

Sparkee0213

Hello!

As you can guess by the title I'm not a new player, however it has been quite some time now.

A little bit about me:
I originally joined the forum in my Sophomore year of high school, right towards the end near summer break. Since then I've been doing mostly Discord Roleplay, but I've been having the itch recently to return to Star Army since there's honestly just nothing else like it that I've been able to find so far. Now I'm no longer in high school and while I technically didn't graduate college I attended Johnson & Wales University for Baking and Pastry Arts. The past two summers I've been working as an assistant pastry chef at a club in Michigan, but this summer I'm needed at home so that isn't the case anymore.

I enjoy cooking both savory and sweet dishes, gaming with the homies, reading, listening to music, and swimming. I am 24 years old and American born and raised. At the current moment I'm also taking online certification courses for computer hardware repair, and if it goes well I hope to step into the IT field and branch my skills out from just the kitchen. If you would like to know more feel free to ask! I'm pretty much an open book :)

Roleplay Stuffs:
I don't have too many restrictions when it comes to RP, but I tend to stick to a vanilla template to be completely honest. Just depends on the plot and what I feel like playing.

My favorite plot by far was the YSS Kaiyo, but my first here was the Aquila Flight plot.

That's pretty much it, but if you guys have questions about me like I said I'm happy to answer them! Hope to see you all around in the roleplay :)

Happy to see you back and I hope life treated you well. I believe I already offered a spot for you and offer stands, but we have a really wide array of plots going on right now, so I'm happy to say you've got choices. I'm always happy to talk about cooking as I'm p sure you shared your baking knowledge even back when you were in hs! And I'd love to talk swimming or have a swimming buddy for Hoshi, she gets in the water whenever possible!

There is nothing else! You're always welcome here!

AH a fellow technician in the making! 3 years of working as an electronics and comms tech here so feel free to hit me up on disgnostic discussions!

Other than that, welcome back, would you spare a moment to hear about "the fluffiest ones" the foxes?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back