• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP Imagined Transit

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't just want a sketch of you. I'm better when I use paints. I'd have to mix a few colors together to get the right shade for your wings. And your hair--" Which Akane touched with her fingers. "--is so ethereally pale. I just love it."

After letting out a giggle, the Neko said, "My eyes are just a little bigger than most. If you want to be hynotized by them, I won't complain."

Taharial blushed and smiled with Akane's words and touch "Well, how would you want to paint me? I am game for any way if it is you painting me~" she kisses the girl's soft lips again and smiled happily "As long as it is with you I am happy to do anything~."

she smiled at the giggle and looked into her eyes more "They are amazing, I could just stare at them all day."

"If you're staring at my eyes all day, how am I going to paint you?" Akane smiled. "How am I going to shoot bad guys? How are you going to cut anyone up or but them back together again?"

Taharial sighs "But your eyes are too beautiful not to" she blushes and giggles "but I am sure I can find other things to stare at on your body" she giggles more "or play with~" she starts to play with Akane's hair.

"You are quite the explorer," Akane said with a laugh. "Just met and you're already kissing me and playing with my hair." The Neko's fingers trailed through Taharial's own hair. "I can only imagine what you'll do next."

"Well what I want to do may get us kicked of the shuttle" she blushed darkly and looked down from cute girl "I must be quite shocking for you, as I just sat down and started flirting with you, I-I am not normally like this though, trust me."

"Shocked?" Akane shrugged. "I can't say that's how I feel. I'm not normally accepting to flirtations, if it makes you feel any better. I think you're sweet, Taharial, and interesting."

"I think the same of you Akane~" Taharial grinned "your a very interesting girl to talk to, and a great kisser" she smiled and looked at Akane "so anything you want to do Akane as all I want to do may get us kicked off here."

"You think we'll get kicked off the ship if we start a fight club?" Akane shrugged. "I guess we'll have to come up with something else to do, right?" With a smirk on her face, the Neko snuggled closer to Taharial.

"That would be fun, I was thinking if intimacy but we would either have everyone watching or get kicked off, or both" Taharial smiled "Yes we do~" she snuggled even closer to the Neko sing both her wing and arm to pull her close to her side.

"Well where do you propose we play around?" Akane glanced at Taharial's face and the wing wrapping closer. Going against the flow of her earlier movements, the Neko cushioned herself in the crimson wings, running her fingers through the feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back