Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

In-character Radio?

http://chirb.it/Enn2zn

Some of you might have heard snippets of it on IRC yesterday, but here's the full deal. Episode 1 of the Calgary Jones Show.

There are still outtakes I haven't uploaded, as well as a cut commercial for 'Nepleslian Cheese'. Let me know if you like/dislike this or if you're interested in participating in future episodes of the show. I had a lot of fun making this, and I think you guys would really enjoy it, too!

Url on FB isn't working.

The Radio person reminds of a cross between Buck Wild and Steve Irwin

I fixed the Facebook link.

So epic! I really love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I've been batting around script ideas for the next Calgary Jones show for quite a while now, but haven't really reached a solid episode concept yet. Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated... so...

y'know, spill 'em if you got ' em

I have to say that Calgary Jones is the s**t and he is totally awesome. First time I heard Calgary Jones I was all WTF but then I got into the humor of it all and laughed my head off my shoulders. Great job and I am looking forward to the next episode.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back