• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

In-character Radio?

http://chirb.it/Enn2zn

Some of you might have heard snippets of it on IRC yesterday, but here's the full deal. Episode 1 of the Calgary Jones Show.

There are still outtakes I haven't uploaded, as well as a cut commercial for 'Nepleslian Cheese'. Let me know if you like/dislike this or if you're interested in participating in future episodes of the show. I had a lot of fun making this, and I think you guys would really enjoy it, too!

Url on FB isn't working.

The Radio person reminds of a cross between Buck Wild and Steve Irwin

I fixed the Facebook link.

So epic! I really love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I've been batting around script ideas for the next Calgary Jones show for quite a while now, but haven't really reached a solid episode concept yet. Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated... so...

y'know, spill 'em if you got ' em

I have to say that Calgary Jones is the s**t and he is totally awesome. First time I heard Calgary Jones I was all WTF but then I got into the humor of it all and laughed my head off my shoulders. Great job and I am looking forward to the next episode.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…