• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Independent] Azazel Titan

I’m don’t think you can use elysian DNA in this given they as a species and faction are very much against this sort of thing. Key word being think so no one yell at me if im wrong please we don’t need anymore of that.

Dunno if @Arbitrated wants to weigh in as the fm here, im just going off past submission attempts and written wiki info.

If it is a problem you can just say bird dna really, if you just need wings on him.

Actually, he's been in play for some time as an NPC. He's actually Thorn Ironhart's husband.

In terms of upgrading an NPC to a player character, there is precedent, such as the case of Spark Pine by me, or Celia, by @Jack Pine

Im not interested in the expansive family tree, i was just stating the situation as i saw it, just because something has been used without having a page doesn’t mean it’ll be automatically approved. Otherwise we’d have all sorts of stuff on the site we shouldn’t, rp isn’t a means of approval.

If it has been used in RP without a wiki page, it's not any guarantee that it'll become canon, club's right.

My statement remains. If he is not approved as a character, then he will remain an NPC until such a time as he is approved.

And we're gonna go straight into the review. We'll tag a character reviewer to double tap the article. Our technical guys should clear out and let the character review team do their job.

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Yeah saw this coming, my bad for attempting to maintain some form of integrity in a very polite way, I shall commence the fucking off and leave you to your sandbox

Admin warning: Please be kind and use appropriate langauge in OOC threads.

Update: I looked at the Physical section since that was a concern and it seems fine to me.

It should be noted that Plebians and Caelisolans do exist in the setting, which are already-existing hybrids between Humans and Elysians. Plebians, being natural hybrids.
Using Elysian DNA illegally wouldn't be impossible, though I do wonder - why did they want him to be part Elysian?

Elysians do have some regenerative properties, which means they are somewhat resistant to scarring - keep that in mind regarding his appearance, though it's still possible for them to get scars.

I don't appreciate people being rude to each other, however. Please don't take criticism or advice as direct or indirect attacks (this applies to everyone).

The main issue I see here, aside from asking for an (in-page) explanation on why this one's an Elysian, is the "Crimson Virus". That sounds significant enough to warrant its own wiki page, to me.

Alllright... Then that should at least be noted, perhaps in a footnote: "The Crimson Virus is similar to rabies found on some animals" or something like that.

What about the reasoning for his Elysian genetics?

Coolio - just pop that into the page somewhere, probably in the start of his History section, and I don't see any other significant issues! ^^

(I will say, come this weekend I'll be working on updates to Elysians as a whole. They shouldn't invalidate anything relating to Azazel, or most PCs in general, but it should help make it easier to define and identify unique aspects of Elysians and such)

A personal question: Why'd he decide to have a somewhat "traditional" Elysian name? Is it some sort of mockery, or a result of the cult? *Spooky noises*

He chose the name as (Historically) Azazel is the Demon of Chaos, Archangel of Destruction, and Dragon God of Apocalypses. So they really choose it as it meant he was "The Saint to Purge the Unworthy!" You know, Rapture and cult stuff.

No, but the name is fitting. Plus, it's whatever their cult revolved around. I was giving the OOC historical reasons. ICly, they did it because the name sounded fitting.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back