• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [Independent] Ellen Katsuragi

The OOC section is blank.

Doshii and I determined it was best to put the information in a separate thread in the GM forum so that there was full transparency with the GM's, but the important information was kept secret from the general playerbase.

Unless there is something that's supposed to be in the OOC section that I'm unaware of.

Anything else wrong with this? What is supposed to go in the OOC section, because I honestly have no idea. or should I just remove that heading and only add it if I need it in the future?

I just deleted the OOC heading, as it wasn't needed. Is that what you were after?

Wes, I'd appreciate it if you would answer people's questions when you say vague things like this. I have no problems with fixing things, but I don't know what to do when you just tell me a section is empty and give me no indication of what to do with it.

Kai, I'd add the OOC back in and put that same link in her bio there, that way it's there for reference, but people still can't see the secrets. That's all I can think of for the OOC being empty, at least.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back