• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Initative: Nishitama City

Toshiro

I have recently purchased a Horizon-class Colony Ship and a Subjugator-class Landing Vessel from Pisces Station Depot. I plan to use these in a way in which I feel the Empire should be informed of ahead of time.

The ship, while obsolete, can carry 25,000 people in a comparatively small amount of time. As such, I am attempting to hire former Star Army personnel to repair and crew the vessel, with the intention of allowing displaced SAoY personnel to live there. These displaced would come from the decommissioned ships of the arms reduction initiative, from the worlds traded with Nepleslia, or from Mishhu POW sites.

The goal is to provide an swift (though admittedly small scale) living site for the purpose of providing accommodations and work to YSE citizens and displaced soldiers. I plan to call this city Nishitama when complete, and it should be ready long before the planned site on Albini. The Subjugator would be used as a Logistics vessel assigned to the Nishitama.

I've never attempted anything of this scale before, and certainly not out of my own pocket. If the Empire has advice on the matter (or more old Horizon-class or other colony vessels to pull out of mothballs), please let me know.

shosa_x5_tiny.gif

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Unassigned

RPG-D RPGfix
Back