• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Initiation Rites Performed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain Snowpaw

Inactive Member
I neophite of the stars do solemnly introduce myself in such a manner as to provide amusement to my friends and confusion to my enemies.

Cardboard Fish
Goodnight.

On a more serious note I am ever the technophile and usually in whatever capacity in games i usually end up as the engineer or mech pilot. (Whatever takes my fancy that day).

That said I hope to see you in the chatlines.
Zain

Hello! Welcome to Star Army! Let me apologize in advance for this post being brief. I've been teaching high schoolers Spanish all day and I'm worn out to the point I can barely think...but I don't like to see an intro post waiting on replies.

I'm Wes, and I founded Star Army years ago and since then we've had a lot of creative people like yourself expand on the original concepts and add their own to get our shared roleplaying universe to where it is today and I look forward to seeing your RP and your setting contributions.

It means a lot to me that out of the many forums out there, you chose this one and I hope you'll love it and stay. So if there's anything at all I can do for you, such as answering questions or helping you make a character, etc, let me know. This also goes for any suggestions or comments you have. I am always looking to improve the site and the experiences of the people here.

Initiation rites were performed improperly. I do not see any Sacrificial Chocolate Muffins being offered to the SARP Gods!

Oh the chocolate muffins were summarily provided as per request however my pet zergling Hector decided he liked them and ate the whole batch.

ZS industries are not held responsible for any accidents or mishaps caused by or during the consumption of ZS industries chocolate muffins. This includes damage by fire, getting mauled by xenomorphs of any variety, drowning, being wrapped up in fish sausage and getting thrown into a pit of starving cats (yes Genma i'm looking at you), nepotism, promotion, getting fired or even being strangled by your daughter because you said she could not go to Disneyland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back