• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 4th Fleet Intergalactic Disaster: The End of Nataria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faye quietly ahemed before answering, "Nothing, Taisho!" After sitting down and composing herself, the aide thought of something to entertain Akina. "Well..." she started, "I... I do know how to sing.." A thick blush formed over her entire face as she confessed this talent.

"All right..stop blushing and let's hear it." Akina took a long sip of her tea, then set it on the night stand and slid back under the covers completely.

The fleet had finished the after-action report, and the formation that Akina had taken to deal with the pirates returned to Taiie, and moved into formation for the memorial that would take place later that morning.

Faye stood with an embarrassed smile before she sang a lullaby that she had taught herself to get her to sleep on many a night. It was sweet and soft to the ears. The aide's voice had a caring tone to it, like a mother singing to her cooing child.

Akina almost wondered if she should tell Faye that there would be no telling anyone she helped her to bed like that, but trusting the singing Nekovalkryja, the Taisho let all that lingering wary haze pull back at her body, drawing itself together. When she closed her eyes they didn't open again, and the rise of her chest became quickly more deep against the covers when sleep took her.

When Faye noticed that the Taisho had fallen asleep, the Neko smiled and walked over to Akina. She adjusted the blankets to better cover the pregnant woman, but also to bring more comfort. "Sweet dreams, Lady Akina," the aide whispered before turning out the lights and leaving the quarters with a happy grin on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back