• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Bounty Hunts [Interlude 3] Payday

"No, I don't think we can find any good jobs like that anymore," Desmond answered Tannozako, crossing his arms in front of his chest. For a while, things were bound to get quiet after they had just brought down the heads of the major gang in the planet after all the noise they did, so it would be a good idea for them to do the same. He did, however, find their reluctance quite funny, and a hint of a smirk appeared on his expression. "At least not for a while, and definitely not here," he added, holding the last bit of information as Irene approached. "Which is why we are going somewhere else," Desmond said once Irene arrived at the hapzard circle they had formed.

"Yeah, you can bring your friend, as long as they don't shoot anyone on our side," the bounty hunter said to Irene.

The words "don't shoot anyone on our side" rang in Rathe's ears as he looked down and internally scolded himself once more before returning his attention to those around him. Seeing as a pattern of hiring people was forming, Rathe elected to make his intentions known. "I want to keep working with you guys. Jaina pays well, but in the mercs, I'm just a number... That, and I feel I need to rectify the first impression I left on you guys..." he told the hunters around him, glancing over to Tannozako as he said the last part.

"Good, then you're in," Desmond said conclusively to Rathe. "You can bring any belongings you have and pick an empty room on the Iron Ferret's cargo bay before we leave for Dawn," the bounty hunter added to all of the people on the circle they had formed, then briefly glanced at the other mercenaries who were still standing around the ship's hangar.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back