• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Yamatai News (YINN) Interview with Thorn Ironhart!

In the bright lights of the late-night talk show studio, the audience erupts into applause as the host, a charismatic figure, strides onto the stage. With a warm smile, the host welcomes their first guest, "Thank everyone for being here today and tuning in! Ladies and gentlemen, our next guest is a true innovator, a visionary who's taken his passion for space exploration to incredible heights and speeds. Please welcome to the show, Thorn Ironhart!"

The audience applauds as a man with the unmistakable face of Candon enters the stage, greeted by the host with a handshake and a warm smile, "thank you for having me, it's an honor to be here," Candon responds, greeted with enthusiastic applause. "Were glad to have you! Now Thorn, you've told us some remarkable news about a spicy homemade starship built right in right in your own garage! Tell us, what inspired you to take on such an ambitious project?"

eyeskyiso1.jpg"Well, I have always been fascinated by space, exploration, and just making things go fast," Candon explained, "after retiring from the Star Army I just needed a hobby and I had a little hanger just outside the Uesureyan Fields soo.. I built the Oracle!" A picture of the ship being displayed on the the big TV behind Candon and the host.

The host recoilled and asked, "Oh my! It is very.. homemade.. Thorn, I have to ask, is it.. safe to fly?"

Candon chuckled and shook his head. "Well of course it is, after all," he looked into the camera, "I'm the one who built it."

"Oh of course. Safety first, after all!" she responded over-enthusiastically, "That's all the time we have for our first interview. Thank you so much for making the trip to our studio. Thorn Ironhart, ladies and gents." Applause followed as Candon and the host shook hands once more and shared farewells with microphones muted. "Okay, our next interview raises concerns of safety regarding captive frogs. Friendly pets or harmful influencers? Please welcome Mat Fury!"

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back