• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Inuyama City, Tatiana

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/ryuk-gh-meeting-welcome-to-inuyama-city.68318/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=places:inuyama-shi
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
I noticed that Tatiana did not really have any developed cities/places on the wiki. So I decided to make this back when I was debating to make a senator for the system.

Last edited:
This seems at odds with the way Tatiana just is, generally. I almost want to ask if it could be more in harmony with nature, but the city seems so anti-Tatiana that it feels like I'd be asking you to turn your plans upside down.

I thought it maintains nature feel of the planet, even if people might want to just eat the high taxes. Is it that or something else that is the source of that statement. No real plans, it just something I had floating around forever.

Last edited:
The city sounds great, but I do kind of agree with @Ametheliana on this. I think though there might be a way to get the best of both worlds. What about including some parks and recreation areas in the city? Maybe include some nature conservation areas on the outskirts?

I'll think of something, I might just go "The Line" and shove everyone into the central district, divide that into neighborhoods, and just make everything around it one giant nature preserve with small communes within.

Actually I am going to withdraw this for now. There is a lot of real world research on naturalist city planning I need to do to get the right feel.

I'll convert this layout to something with the Reds.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back