• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC IPG OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koku and Sub- all right boys, all set for you to give our poor group their schematics and stuff.

We'll have to see if stars align. I have Vic's birthday party next saturday and then my math final next Sunday. I also have another LOVELY math test this sunday and probably family things tomorrow night.

Were you wondering about that too? I knew they couldn't be giant concrete pillars that look like X's from above, so...

Oi, sorry I've been a little bit... skimpy on my postings lately, but that's mostly because there are some pretty big rumblings on what is sometimes dubbed the "metascene". I'm sure that since half you guys are GMs and/or vets, you're able to relate.

Anyway, can I hear some lovely speaking amongst the Operators that I love ever so much?

LALA LA LA....LA.

Oh, speaking, not singing...Well, since I have been breaking character by doing that very thing, Nel is probably going to remain fairly quiet the rest of the mission. But I will try to come up with something for her to do in the meantime.

[quote="Excerpt from the poem, "The New Colossus"":1nyrhg0z]
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

-- from a plaque at the foot of the Statue of Liberty
[/quote]

[quote="Excerpt from the poem, "The New Covert-Ops"":1nyrhg0z]
"Give me your battered, your sore,
Your traumatized citizens killing to be free
The cybernetic refuse of your warring slums.
Send these, the programmed, gang-thrashed, to me:
I lift my rifle beside the armored door."

-- from a plaque over the main entrance to the Intelligence Pacification Group training facility
[/quote]

Sorry for the double-post, but this has continued to come to mind in one way or another every time I see Cyrene, A-2, Nel, and the other "damaged ones" in the IPG. I hope you like it.

Since Soresu has had some issues lately with internet access (i.e. doesn't have it anymore), Alaster will be NPC'd by me and Kim.

I would like to thank whoever rudely altered my previous post with the Wikipedia links instead of kindly notifying me of the spelling error IN PERSON or over PM or even making a nice little post with "cannon --> canon". It would have been more effective without effectively VANDALIZING my post. Didn't even have the courtesy of signing your work, either, making it look like I put those links there.

Thank you SO VERY much.

Have a good day.

Thanks...But someone still needs to work on their communication methods. There's a way to be helpful, but that was just plain unproductive sarcasm edging on insult e_e

[/rant] + [/subject] "We now continue with our regularly scheduled OOC thread..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back