• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Iroma] Iroma Reikan Park Embassy

Exhack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Location
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=location:iromakuanhe_reikan_park_embassy

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? As FM of the Iromakuanhe I'm approving this on my end, although I'll need feedback from @Wes since it's his faction, and @Doshii Jun since he manages planet Yamatai proper.
Faction requires art? N/A

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? None.
Contains New art? No.
Previously Submitted? No.

Notes: I'll add a few more wiki links in a bit as I go, although the article is basically in the state I want it for referencing in the RP. I realize it might be a bit retcon-y given the timing, but that's because I didn't take the time to work on it sooner. I'd prefer if I could have it in the present state right away.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
We need to consider that Yamatai should probably refuse to accept an embassy in our capital from a nation that does not reciprocate.

Update: Talked to Exhack and Kokuten and we agreed the Yamataian embassy will go in the Iroma capital.

With that question resolved, this submission is approved.

Is there now a Yamataian embassy in Kaeshun City on Maekaerdan, the capital of the Iromakuanhe Astral Commonwealth? The wiki makes no mention.

There is not. The Iromakuanhe have never seen fit to officially disclose the location of that planet.

You eased my fears. For a moment I thought things were drastically different than what I had come to hold as true.

Does that mean there is no embassy on Yamatai and this article should get a "Not approved for IC use" header?

No, it's an approved submission. The fact that there's no embassy in the Iroma capital is because of OOC unfinished business on both their part for leaving the Iroma abandoned and my part for not writing an embassy article in a timely manner.

Good to hear that there is an embassy on Yamatai and that the Iroma haven't disclosed anything, and that one does not negate the other.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back