• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [Iroma] 'Ismat Sitari

Sheesh I'm learning more about the Iroma in a few days that I have in months. :lol:

Review...

Interesting approach to character history, I like it.

Skills
Fighting, - The character has
Technology - The character has
Communications - The character is
Vehicle - The character has
Fighting - The character has
Leadership - The character has

Please personalize.

This character is not yet approved for IC usage.

Well, the history section is much better than it was before, Kyoki. And though I still have nitpicks with it, they now have more to do with storytelling rather than content in the history.

One thing that I've noticed here and in Manus's character too that Nashoba has echoed is the fact that the majority of skills are still just the boilerplate descriptions from the iromakuanhe:eek:ccupations page. Personalization is more than just inserting your character's name and gender where appropriate, but also describing how the character varies in each particular skill from the "standard." Where she does better, what she struggles with and what extra skills she might have.

Is there something missing in the iventory? You have a heading of Personal Hygiene, but nothing under it?

Other than this, its good to go, so I'm approving it.

This character is approved for IC usage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back