• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Dream World

I hear you loud and clear.

Opportunities abound for him to be nefarious and play the other side of the political coin, still, and I hope you ride it out to see if those make the sit-and-talk side of the plot worth it.

So it took me a good long time to reply, but it's up! I promise I'll be faster in the future. Just trying to get through this sit and talk part to get a baseline and then we'll be able to work up from there.

I think @Lunar Rabbit wants to join!

Right now Soresu, PrimitivePolygon, and myself are talking about what we can do as factions together.

What I'd like is to get the Garts @Ira and Nepleslians @Gunhand4171 to sit down and talk.

Want to do so, guys? What sort of situation do you want? Do you want to meet at Huey's (Gunhand's character) office? I think he should have one two floors below Aaki's that is similar in many ways to hers.

@Syaoran we are going to be exploring the biotech industry for Primitive Polygon's character soon. Don't you worry, footwork will ensue.

I would really like some undercover SAINT operatives to be posing as politicians for Yamatai. If you know anyone interested, let me know!

@Ira and @Gunhand4171 the only days I am not available this week to host a JP/ SP thread are Monday and Tuesday. The rest is free and clear. Let me know what works for the both of you.

Ira, can we work on finishing our JP on one of those days I have free?

Whooooaaaa~

I don't know if Dream World just changed sub-forums or what, but I have not been getting notifications for it!

Sorry if it looks like I was ignoring you guys, I'll fix that shorty! >_>

Thanks PP!!

Dream World got itself a new sub-forum! Maybe un-watch and then re-watch the threads? I'll be sure to start tagging everyone anytime they're needed!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back