• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Iromakuanhe] Mazerin Free-trade Zone

Exhack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Location/Megastructure
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=iromakuanhe:mazerin_free-trade_zone

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? Yes.
Faction requires art? No. Maybe?

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No.
Contains New art? No.
Previously Submitted? No.

Notes: Even at the height of its isolationism, people were able to access China through the port cities of Hong Kong and Macau. The Iromakuanhe are leery of being influenced by foreign powers leveraging larger or more efficient economic systems to bring them to heel, but have built the Mazerin Free-trade Zone as a way of opening the doors to see what's on the other side.

The place is a blank slate right now, but that's intended. I'd like as many people as possible to get on-board with this and turn it into an interesting, exotic location people will want to visit in RP. In its present form it's mostly there for review, the approvable form will probably have one or two locations detailed by me.

Consulates of various nations are welcome (and probably necessary, given the intended space traffic).

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Apparently the aid meant a lot more to you than me. To me, it was a minor footnote. But this says it was a big deal.

Unless anyone has any objections, this will become approved in 3 days.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back