Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Setareh Wing

I'm not getting notifications, either. Until that's sorted, do you want me to send you PM's whenever someone posts?

Legix, I... I don't know what that means. I don't know what anything you say means, though. So par for the course.

[EDIT] Or we can try to post in here whenever we post in a view to a kill?
Dem. Chills.

You got 'em.

Mission success depends on player activity, everyone! @Soresu's posted, I'm wondering why everyone else has not. I'm going to write a GM post tomorrow night and I hope it's not, "And then the station was blown up because nobody but Naak and Ishtar did anything."

I'm back, though since I kinda had you write Rasima out of the present mission I could make a 'mopey sick frame runner' post or two?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back