Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Setareh Wing

I'll... try to post tonight. I was okay earlier but now that I'm tending to her remains the weight of losing Eleanor is really hitting me and I need to bury her and scream some and pull my heart back together.

Sorry. I was watching the thread a bit and waiting. I'll poke it again soon as I can.

Would be cool to see more posts @Syaoran @Legix

It looks like Mox and Zoren and Shaanti were the last ones to engage your characters, Syaoran and Legix.

@Blizzard he's on the team for good! Does he need to be told that? I can have Naak overhear and correct him! ^-^

I can do more post, I was just waiting for a cycle in case anything developed that I'd need to respond to. I'll put another one up.

I think we have an solid composition right now. We can try to hammer and anvil by driving the drones towards cloaked heavies with our high speed RAEVRs.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back