• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Setareh Wing

~The Future~

Setareh Wing: We really hate paintball.
Anon Iroma: Whaizat?
Setareh Wing: *shudders*

I'm flashing back to Community pretty hard, ngl.

...also I think you conflated my name with my character's name a few times.

I got it going again. Fun is about to be had Setareh!

Just to let everyone know, in a month I'll be closing down Setareh Wing! I really want to go out with a bang for this last mission. Saving the leader of the faction and everything seems a good way to do that! So let's maybe team up on what we think would be a cool part of this last mission and specifically ideas for what your characters can be presented with in this short amount of time. If you want to have your character during your last mission on this plot be a spectacular hero, I'm here for that.

I have a few reasons, if you want to know them just ask ^^

@Wes already knows and this is news to @Soresu I'm sorry duder

Reactions: Wes
I've decided to wait until December to decide if I want to continue Setareh. I am leaning towards continuing it but I've already said one thing. Let's just see.

I'm going to throw in a GM post before the 31st. Get your posts in soon!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…