• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Setareh Wing

Hey guys, did you hear.

The Boss-Lady is rearing up new memes. It's like she's rebutting the idea that she's not the best.

I guess you can say she's seeking new booty.

Hey all, I want to continue this briefing but I think I may need some time to work on writing my next post, so hang on tight and we'll be back into it when possible!

Thanks Soresu, I don't want you of all people thinking I am giving up on the Ironmankuanhe! This is actually a very easygoing plot so I figure I'll go back to it sooner than later—but when I can, regardless. While I am posting, should we finish up with the debriefing and go right into it or?

Soresu and I spent a bit on this plot arc figuring it out, so I'd personally like to get into it with my next post, when it does come.

Thanks Soresu, I don't want you of all people thinking I am giving up on the Ironmankuanhe! This is actually a very easygoing plot so I figure I'll go back to it sooner than later—but when I can, regardless. While I am posting, should we finish up with the debriefing and go right into it or?

Soresu and I spent a bit on this plot arc figuring it out, so I'd personally like to get into it with my next post, when it does come.
I'm up for whatever; I think my muse got sapped because things slowed down so much. Making my post has been VERY HARD and stuff.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back