• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Setareh Wing

The first paragraph is the damage you have done, the second part is the damage the long range vessels did, and the third part are the incoming attacks. Fourth part is a wild Daurjana, and fifth is Naak and Ishtar going over the battle. All five left are attacking, so if everyone does their job, this mission will come to a close soon.

Do we want a de-briefing/ get together?

Assuming they do their jobs.

Tagging all of y'all because I notice other GM's do it, so why not!
@Soresu, @Alex Hart, @Syaoran, @CadetNewb, @Gunhand4171, @HotelKilo, and @Legix!

I already added you to the plot page last night! ^-^

Debriefing time! That's right, time to talk about how we went pew pew and they went kaboom! It should be extra fun!

Word of warning, limbs have been known to be lost if you scuff a VANDR's paintjob with Alia around. You've been warned.

Last edited:
Nice going everyone. Here's the score card, if anyone's interested. I kept track of mission one this way, as well, and plan to do it in the future.

[3:09:04 PM] CadetNewb: <Ishtar> uses force freeze on Akjit
[3:09:19 PM] CadetNewb: Give her a swanky Kylo Ren helmet while we're at it.
[3:10:45 PM] Ametheliana: Hahahaha Her pink hair poofing out of it would be so cute

They should be goggles, ami rite? And on the top of her head?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ