• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Setareh Wing

There is hair in front of the horns covering where they protrude from, unless you want it to look like she has very little to no hair in the front portion of her head, save for bangs.

[EDIT] @Navian
ai.imgur.com_0vaZ7tj.png

[EDIT 2] I'll send what you put together to the artist!

Last edited:
There's a few things about Karuah, but they're nothing huge. First her hair, it's the right side that is longer, so the picture can probably just be mirrored. Also though, she tucks the left side behind her horn.(Though having it out is fine if easier for the artist). And the last thing is the horns they don't go perfectly straight up, instead they curve backwards. Think kinda goat horns for the amount of curve.

@Syaoran Sent that info to the artist! Thank you!

You both posted, HK and Soresu! Thank yoooouuuuu!

As Star Army's foremost uniform fanatic I'm just thrilled to see the first art of an Iroma wearing their kepi hat. I designed that kepi!

Daaaaaaaamn. Rasima is hella cute.
Same with Ishtar.

They should marry and have babies using future science.

I really like the kepi too. I remember suggesting Yamataians and other dudes have it.

The horns seem a bit too close together given the width of her head, though that could also be resolved by making her face narrower... it's a chibi, though. I liked the look of the original, but this is much closer to what I had in mind. It probably looks less extremely butch by Iroma standards, too, which might be for the best.

Last edited:
I was going to flip it myself, as that's an uber easy fix, Syaoran.

I'm glad it's close enough, Navian. I'll tell the artist to have them coming out of the ear-area and not the temple area, as well, since we talked about it.

While you're at it if one of you guys wants to create a forum banner for the Iroma forum, I'd put it on there. Use the Yamatai and Nepleslian ones as a guide to their size and what they should look like (a ship in the left background and some example characters to the right).

Caliban Depression

Zoren smirked as he saw the fleet. As he was about to give the order to advance, he had one break formation. "Khorvash! Get your ass back in formation!" He called as he began firing at the enemy units attempting to surround him. "Everyone split into your assigned groups and began clearing a path!" He ordered. "Stay in my ass kid!" He called to Rasima as he banked hard to get a good firing line on his enemy.

He opened up with the his cannons, firing round after round as well as firing missiles at as many targets he could possibly lockon to. His hud was a flurry of red icons. "Kid! I have a plan. I am going in to stir up the hornet's nest and get them to chase me. You be ready to pick them off with your Shocklance cannons. I'm trusting you!" He said before kicking his VANDR into high gear and began to fly in between the enemy lines, firing at the ones he could, trying to get them to chase after him.

He ordered. "Stay in my ass kid!" He called to Rasima as he banked hard to get a good firing line on his enemy.

"Stay in my ass kid!"

:^)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back