• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Setareh Wing

When I started this plot I said it would be mission-driven, I know that, but this debriefing is your opportunity to ask questions and have them answered, tell it like it is, get to know your wing-mates, what have you. I won't put you through something like this again, since it's resoundingly clear you don't want to have to do anything but kill enemies of the Commonwealth.

We need to get through this debriefing, though. If you can even just write your character showing up, that would be nice. I'm asking for the bare minimum here.
Sorry about that I've been back and forward between things and missed getting around to posting here I'll get a post up.

Here, have some new helmets! Hopefully nobody will get a horn shot off next time!

Thank you all for participating in the debriefing! We'll finish it up as soon as possible!

Great news everyone! I've made a new Iromakuanhe faction forum! Setareh Wing threads (and all other Iroma RPs) have been moved to the Iromakuanhe forum, which exists again due to you guys. Ametheliana has been given the blue "Game Master" banner and is now officially recognized as a Star Army GM. Keep up the great RP!

Really, really good news! Thank you, Wes! This should help organize the Iroma and our plot way more (and open roleplaying, which was getting infiltrated by us [me])!

I am very excited to post today and will make something happen. Didn't think I was really holding anything up, since there's a room full of dudes who can talk to each other, but you've really motivated me with all of your tagging, @Alex Hart :D

You'd be surprised how often, in the innumerable books I've read, authors dedicate it to someone "For nagging"

For the little interview portion, anyone can feel free to reply even though Altair is on camera right now. Or come up to interview in a group. We are playing space soldiers, so I wouldn't expect good-natured camaraderie or tomfoolery to be out of place.

I am posting rn to test and make sure our posts are getting seen by forum activity.

[EDIT] They are!

Just a heads up that, though I didn't help write it, I think what @Legix just put for Setareh Wing in adult open RP is pretty tight. If anyone wants to use an NPC I've made (besides Padme) you can go ahead and write something like what Legix did with one of them.

Just a heads up that, though I didn't help write it, I think what @Legix just put for Setareh Wing in adult open RP is pretty tight. If anyone wants to use an NPC I've made (besides Padme) you can go ahead and write something like what Legix did with one of them.
Unlike someone will be after part 2. >:3

Edit: Dibz on all NPCs

RPG-D RPGfix
Back