• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Setareh Wing

It'a all okay, Soresu! I hope RL's been treating you well!

She's so cute she looks like she's from a pink, bubble-filled anime daydream sequence.

I'm not sure I know what you mean. The artist Akjit? Or the one that did Alia?

Hate to say it but I'm probably going to miss this mission entirely. Big trip without the chance to give SARP a lot of attention until the 14th.

That's A-okay. Mind giving me the IC reason she has to sit it out? Sick?

Damn autocorrect. I meant to ask, if you linked the artist that did this chibi earlier in the thread. XD

GM post incoming tonight. Get all of you social activities done. If you want more time to do so, speak up now.

We need some direction. My only regret is that no one ever responded to Altair when he tried to interact, so I just kind of sat the beginning out since he was being ignored.

I want to get this up to a post every other day, at the very least tier.

Who's with me?

Well I just found out that this hadn't been sending me notices since like early friday <.<

I'm not getting notifications, either. Until that's sorted, do you want me to send you PM's whenever someone posts?

Legix, I... I don't know what that means. I don't know what anything you say means, though. So par for the course.

[EDIT] Or we can try to post in here whenever we post in a view to a kill?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…