• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Is there Galactic Healthcare?

Scot

Inactive Member
I was going to make a blind NPC but then I wondered if that thing is even possible in the universe. We have made many badasses with arms that do more than the average armour, but would a normal civilian be able to get low budget arm/leg/eye jobs that is on the cheap that doesn't do anything badass?

For that matter are there volunteer organizations in SARP? Or is that a plot-by-plot basis thing?

I can't speak for the rest of the universe, but in Yamatai, there's free healthcare and body repairs and swaps are available for those that need them.

The Clan has free healthcare for basic and emergency care for its citizens. Non-clan members can receive emergency care at no cost.

Nice, that's just about perfect for me. It means Tan's blindness would have been cured around when she started her cosmetology fellowship. So, disabilities like blindness are probably voluntary now, but they can still fit into the backgrounds of older characters, from back when Yamatai/Geshrintall wasn't as rich and shiny as it is now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back