• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Isaac Nolan

He reads like he was meant for the airbike racing circuit, which I suppose isn't bad. Most of his skills are very barebones and could use a bit of fleshing out. rather than the general vagueness, perhaps you could give his skills some focus, because really I can't tell whether he's good or bad at most of his skills, or what exactly he can do with these skills.

As for Megacities on Nepleslia, you can choose from several, the most noteable are Funky City (the capital), Roger Wilco (A more upscale city), or Los Apagos (which is more or less Los Angeles to Funky's New York)

As for being in Origin, His rank would be Private, and his occupation would be Security Officer.

Thanks much for the tips on Origin and the Megacities - I didn't know where to look for that information. I revised the skills a bit and tried to provide a bit more of an idea of exactly how proficient he is at everything (though I'm still a little short on ideas of what to put under Communication).

Think forms of communication and what forms he's good at. Is he a good writer? Is he a convincing public speaker? That kinda stuff goes under communication.

You need to fill out your user information page that you linked in that first sentence on the page. Nothing big, just a small page of information about the player. Here's mine, but keep in mind it's much more in depth then it has to be.

Other then that, since he's a Nep, from Nep, he would have 6000 DA, not 3000KS.

Overall, looks pretty solid. I recommend approval, pending those changes.

Changes made! Got a bare-bones user info page, changed his starting currency, and added to the Communication skill. (And thanks for the helpful examples, by the way.)

I've read it over and find it to be very good- the skills are exactly what I wanted to see and written the way I wish more people would- clear, concise, with distinct levels of ability and specifics, while not being overpowered.

However, Since this character is for my plot and I know that (Last character I approved didn't have a home but ended up in my plot-oops)
I cannot approve it officially, but give my approval.

If another character mod come come and weigh in and/or give their approval, that would be great.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back