• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

ISC Chimera Prologue: Sex, Lies and Space Ships!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ira

Ser Spit
Inactive Member
Claire stood on what should have been the bridge of the ship. To call it a bridge would have been nothing short of an exaggeration. Looking around at a glance she could see it was NMX in origin...or at least it was. The bridge was in utter shambles, computer terminals were shattered, charred, or malfunctioning. There was even a blood stain on the deck where the tactical officer had likely died.

Then she had Ramirez. He stood before her smiling brightly as her surveyed the broken ship's command center.

'Well you said you like to travel. That got me thinking that maybe I need to heed the message from the universe and travel too. I have to admit, I did lie." He said calmly, his voice full and vibrant indicating he was being truthful in his assertion.

"I managed to commandeer this heap from the local over seer for...a price."

Claire would see him move over to inspect the Captian's chair which was laying on its side on the deck. He still wore his uniform, but his rank patches were pulled off, and his blue jacked was open in improper fashion.

He glanced at the curvaceous young woman and really wanted to ask her what she though. he opened his mouth, but closed it into a smile. He was sure she'd state her thoughts, negative or positive.

"I don't really care for liars, hon." Claire fixed him with a mild glare, but her expression faded back to a more neutral state within seconds. She shrugs a little, stepping over a couple of trashed chairs and light debris. "And I suppose you want me to travel with you, huh? What, getting romantic ideals of two people taking on the starts in a little junker like this?" *She laughs a little, looking around the beat up bridge.

"You're either desperate or crazy. Not sure which. I'm not about to go trapizing across the galaxy in what amounts to one of bob's secondhand frigates..." *She paused for a moment and then added "But I guess I was ready to move on from yam for a little bit. Suppose I can entertain you for a seat in this... luxurious cruise." *She rolls the last two words off her tongue in a terrible fake accent

>

Ira shook his head. "The lie was not to you. But I respect your stance on it. Honesty and integrity are virtues, and I apologize for it. The truth is I am a scoundrel and a coward." He said not dropping his positive tone for a second.

"You can travel with me if you like. Of course you do not seem like the type who does anything she does not wish for. As far as romance...you brought that up not me. I see potential to add a capable crew member to OUR new ship. I do mean our. I fully intend to split any booty we gain from this ship evenly with the crew...In fact I have already contacted a small group of freespacers to help get her in working order.

He listened on to Claire and he smiled as she insulted it. He then let out a genuine laugh at her proclamation of the ship being a cruise.

"Well this is hardly a Frigate nor is it second hand. This is a Pillager Class Cruiser."

Ira spoke the name and his voice shook softly. "I was out here during the NMX invasion. These ships came at us first. They were efficient. Beautiful really, and utterly relentless in their mission. I saw one once...and.." Ira turned away and drew silent.

"Well, I will tell you what...become my first mate, or hang around. We just attained an endorsement from the leader of this sector...all we have to do is find a good crew...and then we can do what ever we want. ARRR!" Ira said laughing.

"Plus..." He said turning about and lifting an index finger up. "I will even let you name her." He said with a gentle thrust of his finger.

"Ok ok captain melodramatic. Shit, you had a rough time in service. We all did. I was a marine myself, ya know." *She folds her arms, looking impatient for some reason despite the fact she wasn't waiting on anything. "Sorry to hurt your -cruiser-'s feelings. The thing still looks like someone injected a freespacer with sugar and hallucinogenic images and let them loose in here."

Claire laughs a bit more at the offer "Riiight. And being first mate probably entails splitting my booty." *She shakes her head with a smile.* "All in all this is kind of a weird epiphany to come to from picking a girl up outside a bar, you know."

She waved her hand and shook her head "I'm not gonna name it. What makes you think I'll name it anything other than 'S.S.Tentacle Rape?'"

"Apology accepted!" He said winking at Claire. "Splitting your booty is admitingly a goal of mine, but I suspect you did not need me to tell you that." He said with a soft shrug.

"Initially I was planning on just getting you flowers, but I said to my self...that is typical. Why not do something big? Something different? She likes to travel! Ships can travel!' So, here we are, on board the S.S. Tentacle Rape!" Ira proclaimed slapping the burnt out console on his left hand side.

"Plus...I think Pirate Queen Claire has a very sexy ring to it, don't you?"

"Goddamn you're sappy, aren't you? Fuck a girl's butt and give her a ship? How do you still have money after a friday evening in nepleslian space?" *Claire laughs to herself a little bit but narrows her eyes at him while still smiling at the name* "I am not flying on a ship named that. You are not naming this bucket of bolts that. Figure something else out."

After that, a genuine frown appeared on her face "I'm not a pirate. I don't fuck people over for their shit. I can get what I want without forcing others." Her cursing was a tad unusual outside of sex, further signifying her displeasure at the notion.

"I figure butt sex would be an excellent reason! But in all honesty we are privateers. Free Booters if you will. I am likely going to take jobs in the private sector, the whole goal for this is well To just go where ever we ---you, I, the crew -- feel like going. I am tired of the wars, the death...being told what to do all the time. So I'd say the pirate remark was more of an unfair description of being an Independent Ship Contractor."

"Hmm. That guy I met at the bar, he named his ship the Pheonix...."

Ira milled for a moment, not looking at the now frowning Claire. "I got it! S.S. Tentacle Love."

Ira held his hands up half expecting Claire to punch him. "Okay okay, ISC Chimera. How is that?"

Claire's eyes were narrow. Her playful attitude and good cheer gone. She stared at Ira for a long few seconds, as if mulling over a decision before she lets out a sigh. "Looking past your poor taste in analogies, I wouldn't mind getting to travel like that..." *She glances off to the side briefly* "Fine. I'll come with. But I will be watching you. If we start pirating you won't see your death coming." As curvy and flirty as Claire was, she still had a fair amount of muscle, not to mention training as a nepleslian marine. It likely wasn't an idle threat.

She looked about ready to pull a gun on him when he suggested the next name, but when he made the real suggestion she exhales and shrugs. "That or Wyvern or something like that. That's fine."

Ira moved away from the Captian's station and over to a lifed arch so that he was looking down at the woman. He was picking apart her every notion in an attempt to read her. He noted her over reaction at his little light hearted joke. "If I start hurting the innocent with out any regard, then something is likely very wrong with me.' Ira said in all seriousness.

"I know it is none of my business. But I take it you had a bad run in with somebody at some point." Ira said as he slowly walked around towards her.

"I hold no illusions about what I am. I never did. But if I ever truly go rogue feel free to shoot me. I'd do nothing less if I were in that kind of a situation. But I was joking about the pirate queen remark...I can see you are not a bad person."

Ira walked past her. "Plus we will likely attract some of the seedier elements...somebody needs to keep these rogues in line. Who better then the Beautiful first officer of the ISC Chimera? Famed harridan of deep space! ARRR! Shimber me timbers and blow me down."

Claire sighs inwardly again. "Yeah look, just cause I'm loose with my legs doesn't mean I'm loose with my values. If you're being honest about that... I guess It'll be alright. Doesn't mean I won't hold you to it though." the redheaded geshrin takes a look around the room "I suppose I can go on a trip. I've no other obligations beyond the occasional call to my folks. It is what Ii was looking for in a way, I guess."

She looks over to him, the exasperation and displeasure melting away in her expression. "Keep them in line? If this is all an elaborate method to get me to wear mistress bondage gear around the crew, I'm not buying it."

Ira smiled. "You have family. When we get this bucket up and running to spec...I will look about taking you to see them if you wish." He ran his right hand through his hair as he considered his own family. He never really tried to look them up, mostly because he did not want to face the truth about what happened here.

The sexual remarks kept coming! Ira's mouth opened to speak but her next assertion left him almost speechless. His jaw hung open in a small surprised smile. "Claire. If you want me to be your boy friend...I gotta tell ya, I will happily give it a shot, but I was never really a one woman guy. But changes some times are worth a shot eh?"

"I don't need to see em, hon. They're fine just hearing from me. Just let me call em every now and then." She of course was referring to the cost of long range communication. But it was negligible all the same. Claire taps her foot about him bending over backwards to declare taking her all the way across the damn galaxy for that.

"Boyfriend? Ahahahahaha! You're precious, dear. Sorry to break it to ya, but you're not really boyfriend material. You're fine for other material, but let's not get too excited." Her words were a little harsh, but at it's core all it meant was that she wasn't interested in romantic relationships.

Ira laughed with her her words were indeed harsh, but the truth was he knew she was right. He was never good at steady romantic relationships, he simply had too much of a wandering eye. "Aww my heart!" He said clutching his chest.

He exhaled and cooled off. "Thanks for that." he said smiling at her. "Beautiful."

Ira closed in and whirled Claire around planting a kiss on her lips. "I suppose we could christen this unholy abomination of a ship?"

"Pft. Flattery only gets you to first base, don't you know that?" *She folds her arms as if lecturing a student on his poor behavior. She didn't get whirled around much, not one to be cooperative in that it seemed. Nor did she kiss back very much, not displaying enthusiasm for it. Displays of affection, bizarrely enough, didn't seem to be a big thing for her towards a guy.

"Huh. I suppose you're asking to negotiate me being the first mate.."

That was until she felt a firm slap strike her buttocks. "If you like." Ira said pulling away. "What terms do you have in mind for your contractual agreement?"

Claire jumps lightly but a small smirk finally returns to her face. "Well, a tenth of what we get, assuming you take anywhere between fifteen to twenty percent. I get authority over the crew under the guidelines you set. I suppose in return, you command me, I take care of the minor stuff, and you get to split my booty whenever you want." *She turns around and looks over her shoulder for a back view of her.* "How's that sound?"

Truth be told Ira was not fully confident that if Claire ever snapped on him that he could even stop her. Physically he was strong and fast, but he was a combat pilot and tactical officer, not a combat marine. Claire felt a pair of hands creep down her pants slowly, almost predatory. "I agree. We run this operation less like a military dictatorship. You are in charge of the crew, but I approve if they join the ship in the first place. I am not a greedy man so you can have an eight of the profits...I agree." Ira said as he pushed deeper with his hands.

He felt he was gambling, Claire was certainly moody today. Ira reasoned that a broken wrist or nose was well worth it. "I will also agree to your terms about real piracy. I don't want to kill anybody unless I am forced, but...I do prefer to talk my enemy to death, rather then brutally slaughter them." As he spoke claire could feel his breath on the back of her neck.

"Huh. Generous, eh? Fine by me. You still command them, I'll just keep them from doing stupid shit." Claire nods quietly at the altered terms, finding them favorabe enough.

"Good god you suck at pillow talk. I know what you mean. That's not the kind of thing you talk about when you're groping a girl's ass, you know? *She rolls her eyes but gives a brief chuckle, shaking her head in mild disbelief. Her rump squeezes between his fingers easily. The tender flesh being plentiful and soft.

"Then we have a deal!" Ira said suddenly jerking his hands up applying another firmer slap to Claire's buttocks. He then pulled away from the intimate distance. He was teasing her. "As you noted a little earlier beautiful, I am not exactly boyfriend material." He said winking as he stepped away, intentionally being a tease.

Claire wasn't about to let him get away being the only one teasing. She shoved her hips back against his crotch as he pulls away, letting her large rump squish against him before he retreated. "No shit. But that doesn't have to do with how ya please a woman." She declares rather firmly, as if the authority on such classification. She walks over to one of the still standing chairs, rolling her hips and bending at the waist to lean over the back of the chair, gazing out the front window. "I did say whenever, but hey, it may be a good idea to not do it in front of the crew. Probably never get anything done then."

"Being in charge does have its perks. Plus it may be a great way to taunt the pirates we will inevitably encounter on our Luxurious Cruise" Ira said imitating her accent as he stumbled back. Ira's eyes followed those swaying hips and he could not deny the hunger he felt to have her flesh in his clutches once again. He enjoyed her company and conversation, but raw sexual attraction was ultimately the deciding factor for him.

"The commander's quarters on this ship is rather spacious, so whenever works for me, you can drop by any time of course."

Ira closed in slowly. It was not too long before she felt his hand on those hips. Ira at first considered her a muse. The name Chimera was some mythical creature...the word he'd choose for Claire was siren. She was enchanting...."Just try not to drive the crew members as crazy as you drive me...or else IT will be all they will want to do."

"Pft. Why would I drop on by myself when I can just entice someone to get vicious with me, hm? The unpredictability after riling someone up is the best part, you know." She didn't seem to be implying just sexually when she spoke. Perhaps a mischievous side was starting to show beyond her body?

Her rump wiggles into the hands touching them. "I make no promises. If you don't want that, you best make sure that you're the dominant one in command." Her choice of words was a little forced, but her mind was understandably distracted by what she felt.

Normally this was likely where the person she would have said that to would have stepped up. He figured he could toot his own horn in an effort to reassert the illusion of dominance she sought. But something about this siren told him that her passive unpredictability was intention and Claire would likely never allow her self to become a true victim to anybody's predations again.

Ira induldged those hips, savoring the feel of her flesh in his hands, but he did no such thing. He knew he could command, but anybody could, commanding well and being really incharge was the trick. "I know little about you." Ira said changing the subject.

"I know you have parents, you love Nepleslia and the culture, so I can make assumptions. You like to travel, but what else is there?" Ira stated, his hands pulling away and his voice moving from smooth and turned on to calm and calculated. He really wanted to inquire about her unpredictable hostility when he made a joke about her being a pirate queen.

So he did. "What made you snap when I mentioned pirates? I made a joke, and I could have sworn you...nearly drew down and shot me. or at least you may have considered it."

Claire sighs, leaning over the chair lazily. "Ok, captain feelings. Look, I don't know you either alright? You talked about being a coward and scoundrel and suddenly you imply I could be a pirate first mate? Even as a joke the implication was there. I've been a security guard and marine for quite a few years. There isn't some sob story, I just don't like their type. If you were, I was just ready to force my way out of the ship." As she hangs over the back of the chair she rubs her eyes a little bit, sounding exasperated.

Ira did not believe her, but this was the answer she chose to give. He knew a defense mechanism when he saw it and decided to not press on. "Well, I see we had our bitch flakes for breakfast." He said playfully. "You go from serious to fun times in a heartbeat. I love it." He said reasserting his touch on her hips. Ira pressed on harder though stating his intentions. His hands slid up and maneuvered down the front of her pants and he added nothing more, though he was quite ready for her to launch him across the room with a quick thrust from her buttocks.

She gives him a look at the bitch flakes comment. "Oh stop your blubbering before I kick you in your vagina, ya pussy." She has a near whimsical tone in her voice, showing that she's just chastising him for being ornery and not upset. "I'm not sure what may be wrong with you to have your hands on my ass that long and nothing else." Her taunts came idly, an almost considering and lazy way of saying it in her voice.

**Continued in the 18+ Forum**

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back