Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Resolved ISS Shinpi Board Creation

Legix

Inactive Member
The ISS Shinpi is an 18+ Independent plot. Here is its plot page; I will try to get it added to Active Plots when I can, as it already has a section on Characters Wanted.
These are the threads/JP collections for the plot that need moving; I'm not sure if I got all of them but these are the only ones I had listed. Below is the description for the board.
Join the crew of the Shinpi - a ragtag band of various outcasts from across the Kikyo sector - as they take on jobs and chase bounties in pursuit of a better payday. With guns and grit, they tear across the stars in gunfights and hazardous environments without the luxury of constant power armor to protect them; all they need is a well-placed shot or a properly swung fist!

Thank you for the request.

I have created your forums and your threads have been moved, this action is now completed! I hope you enjoy your shiny new forum ;)

@Kyle - Did you intend to create another subforum within Other/Independent and put it there? This seems like a mistake and has buried the subforum one level deeper.

Ok that was odd, I must've accidentally selected the wrong option there, anywho I've gone and fixed it :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back