• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP (non-canon) It ain't much, but it's honest work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off in the distance she would hear clapping as the hammer connected with her arm with a loud clang. His body exploding and covered her upper body in goo from the blast from her weapon. Some of the goo landing on and eating away at her blaster leaving it disabled. Around her feet the goo from the first figure, had slithered over and encased both her feet in something as hard as concrete. The goo on her armor had slowly started to eat away at it.

Out of the fog stepped a man with a smile. "Oh yes, big armor indeed. Now I feel we somehow got off on the wrong leg here." He lifted the leg she had shot letting it dangle limply. "I am out here on a mission to find items I feel will aid in my research to stop the Kuvexian from invading my homeland. So yes I am fairly unhappy I can not directly experiment on them to find a weakness. None the less they still need to be stopped." He looked to her, with a more serious look than she had not seen before. "If you wish to continue the fight I will do everything in my power to stop you. Even if you do manage to kill me, I will just ST and be back here in a week." He let his leg drop to the ground, though looked to be in OK shape. "Now, shall we fight or can I clean that goo off your armor before it eats it away and I have to explain to the locals why your topless?"

Staff OOC Note: At the request of the thread OP, this thread has been marked as non-canon RP. You guys can continue with this RP if you choose to do so, but the events that happen in this thread will not be included in the SARPiverse canon and will not have an effect on other threads. Basically anything that happens/happened here is for fun purposes only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back