• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

It has begun...

Gabriel

🎖️ Game Master
After putting it off for over a year, simply because I didn't want to put in the effort, I have begun my largest project yet since I shall have a month of nothing to do after finals are done.

I shall be constructing a to-scale Minecraft replica of the YSS Eucharis, including a complete interior. Let the games begin...

Wow! This ought to be interesting!

The only thing I wasn't sure about was the landing gears, so I made them so that they would come out of the rectangular panels visible in the "dat ass" Eucharis picture.

Well, after 4 re-do's because one of my dimensions was off by a few meters, I finally have a decent start. I have a wire-frame that consists of the entire bottom-middle line of the ship (excluding the main cannon), and the sides of the rear section. More developments as they come.

Not sure if I want the cargo door to be open, or if I should have the entrance to the ship be elsewhere. Thoughts?

So, to give y'all an idea of how big this thing is gonna wind up, I've got some picture showing what I've started and how it compares to the Eucharis.

EDIT: As you can tell I still have a lot of work ahead of me.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 144
  • eucharis_port_underside_ex.png
    eucharis_port_underside_ex.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 144
Need to get working on this a bit more. As you can tell, when I said to scale I meant it quite literally. It is constructed so that one Minecraft block is equal to one cubic meter. I've almost got the cargo bay completed.

I'm still deciding if I want to have it with the ramp open or closed. If it's close, I will need some other entrance to the ship. Probably gonna wind up making it open though.

more power to ya mate! i only play minecraft for the mods,... so i dont do things like this but its always nice to see someone building replicas...lol.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back