Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Life Events Iterum Conari

FrostJaeger

Banned Member
To keep this from getting deleted, I'm gonna keep things short: Due to the decision that @Wes made - and due to what happened afterward - I'm resigning from my position as the Faction Manager of the Elysian Celestial Empire.

In my place, I, FrostJaeger, appoint @Pancakei as the new Faction Manager; additionally:
Now, I'm sure you're wondering "What happened?"

The answer, really, is quite simple: Asteria happened - and earlier today, @Wes, by caving into the same hostage-taking tactics they unsuccessfully used nearly a year ago, has given them all of the validation they could have ever wanted. He, in my opinion, has effectively said to them "You're right and they're wrong" - and after a year's worth of abuse, I have had enough.

Like I said here, I'm tired - and after today, I'm done. It's nice that the rules are going to be enforced for a change, @Wes, but it's too little, and it's far too late.

Anyways, enough ranting.

@Titanrex, I'm so, so, so very sorry that I never got to review Nuriel before all of this happened - and I'm equally sorry, @Pancakei, that I'm dumping all of this on you. I wish there was another way, but there just...isn't. Not anymore.

It's been an honor, everyone, and I'm glad that I discovered Star Army back in the summer of 2015 - but I've gone as far as I can go.

The rest, @Pancakei, @META_mahn, @Arbitrated, @Ethereal, @Orion, @Alex Hart, and @paladinrpg ...

The rest is up to you. Finish the fight.

Do what I, in the end, couldn't do - Make Elysia Great Again...and most importantly?

When they try and stop you, when they try and bully you and beat you down - don't ever give up.

Don't lose your way like I did. Instead...

This is FrostJaeger, signing off...for the last time.

;-;7

Having had a few days to think things over and talk with my fellow birbs, I, FrostJaeger, have decided to remain a part of the Star Army community after all. Weariness (and, in all honesty, being 9001% emotional) is no excuse for leaving the community that, for better or worse, has become your family over the two-and-whatever years - and it most certainly is not an excuse for leaving your flock hanging in a time of crisis. My apologies, @Pancakei, @META_mahn, @Arbitrated, @Ethereal, @Orion, @Alex Hart, and @paladinrpg. Now that I've gotten that off of my chest and because I can't think of a good transition...

It's a new frontier. Let's get the gang back together - and, with the power of the universe, let's stand strong together.

Let's move to this phenomenon - and let's Make Elysia Great Again!

Given what @Pancakei said here, as of this past Tuesday I, FrostJaeger, am:
Additionally, I hereby designate @Arbitrated, @META_mahn, and @Pancakei as the Co-Faction Managers of the Elysian Celestial Empire.

I'm glad you decided to stay, Frost. I've re-added you as GM and FM.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back