• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

It's been a long time

falconsfan08

What do you call yourself?
Adam
How'd you find Star Army?
Dragoncon flyer way back in 2013
What interested you in joining?
Anything available really, I started reading a Warhammer novel and something along the lines of a grunt in the mud
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
I have although it has been a while
Any previous experiences you want to share?

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? It doesn't really matter
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Whatever is most needed
  • Military or civilian characters? Military
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? From starship to planet and back to starship, wherever the fighting is, that's where I'll be
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Forum, my work schedule limits my time to post
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP? A grunt in the mud, maybe a mech pilot, tank driver

The last time I logged in was 2020 so it has been a few years. I hope everyone has been doing well and I'm glad to see the site is still rolling along.

Hey hey! I remember you! Welcome back my dude! It's good to see you!

Welcome back! Love the all 3 level ratings, can't wait to see the new adventures you have.

What would be the best place to look for mech warrior or space marine style play?
>Mech warrior.

You've come back to the right place! Its not mecha like Gundam but more Battletech/Mechwarrior style stompy mechs that are tanks on legs with a lot of big guns piloted by semi-trained muties. But if mech combat ever piques your interest feel free to DM me here or on the discord!

sns highwayman fref1.png

Other than that I run a Nepleslian marine based plot thats always open to new (or returning) players if general combat is more your vibe! Feel free to hit me up for either and if not hope to see ye around anyhow!

Hey, let's get you in some RP soon! Let me know if you need help with character updates or anything!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back