• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[IWI] LCP-9 "Vigilant" Civilian sidearm

Box of 9×19 Parabellum Ball-point bullets:

No Earth calibers. Please change the caliber to something original. The most common calibers in SARP are 10 x 25 mm KZ, or 11.43 x 23 ZA (.45 Zen Arms).

Cipher said:
No, sorry. I haven't registered an Imageshack account yet.
The forums and wiki both have upload features, y'know.

Doshii Jun said:
After you changed the caliber, I assumed it was cool. *shrugs* The art's fine.

:shock: Anyhow, thanks Doshii. I appreciate the go-ahead, now all I need to do is get Wes and crew in on it and have someone deliver the A/D.

Get the art in the article and get rid of the white background if you can. Thanks :)

Is there anyway to make the art a little more clean looking? It is kind of blurry, may just be my monitor.

It is kinda blurry, a quick way to fix that though. You did this in paint or a similar program correct? Instead of saving it as a jpg try as a png. Unfortunately you might need to redraw it first unless the original file isn't a jpg or a bmp. It's just blurry because of file format issues.

hmm, still looks a bit fuzzy. Did you save the jpg file as a png? If so then you'll want to redraw it, here comes the reasoning:

--->JPG
When you draw a picture in paint (or anyother program really) and save it as a jpg file details are made fuzzier. This probably has something to do with the way a jpg is compressed. Over time jpg files lose colors as they are altered and saved (try it some time, if you do it enough and compare it to the original you can notice it).

---->PNG
If you save it as a png file, although it is a bigger file, it saves everything without any loss in the compression. Additionally opening and saving the image repeatedly, unlike a jpg, will result in 0 loss.

JPG---->PNG
However, if you save it in a jpg first then as a png file it will still be fuzzy. This is because some of the data was already lost during the first conversion to jpg.
------------------------------

Obviously straight to png is the best option. My recomendations are either redraw the image (long, tedious, and not fun) or cut the gun out (as closely to the lines as you can) using your favorite image editing software (paint, GIMP, photoshop, etc.) paste it into a new image and save it as a PNG. Good job on the art though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back