• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: Section 6 Jack, Be Quick.

The doc didn't seem to get back up this time, instead just laying on the ground, twitching, some sparks and blood flying off the rather ample dent in his face.

Uso would land right near by him, adding a light coating of rocket-assisted singe to his jacket, as she put her arms around Sasha, taking ahold of her and making a rocket assisted leap back up to the ship... their landing being a lot more like a controlled throwing-them-in-the-back, as they reached their destination. Uso was exhausted by now, breathing heavily, her body working to replenish all that energy she just expended.

"TIME TO-"

*BOOM*

Stoneage

Frank smiled, he certainly loved the hands-on nature of his tank. The EMP didn't reach far enough to get to their ship for sure, but that's where his special rounds came in. The small subspace detonator on the tip would open a small hole in their target's shields, allowing the armor-piercing shell to dig itself into one of the wings before exploding. This rocked the Queen's slave, causing it to drop just a few feet before Vier regained control and steadied the ship.

"ONE MORE!"

Frank called out, quickly getting into position to load a second round...

Jack was lost in his own buried insanity, but the ship rocking violently, threw him back into his normal state of mind.
Jack quickly scanned around, completely forgetting how he had gotten aboard, the only thing he remembered was what he had done. He realized someone was holding his face, "Sarah,....what are you doing, how did I get back aboard, and why is the ship shuttering?"

Sarah gave a slight sigh of relief as she still tried not sob at Jack's current condition, "Duncan brought you aboard rambling, now stay still while we get you a medic. Vier! get us the fuck outta here now, Jack needs a medic! I can't stop the bleeding!"

Sarah turned back to Jack to find him examining his wounds even as his head lulled slightly, "Jack stay awake. Just focus on me. Ok, I still gotta make up for lost time, I'm not letting my little brother go as well."

Jack stopped as his mind processed what was just said with a hazy quality, "Are you sure I'm not dead already, because that seems more likely than what...it sounded like you said brother. Did....hell...freeze...ove." Jack slumped to the side as his eyes began to feel heavy, and his vision faded. Before he lost consciousness, he swore he could he hear what sounded like a far off voice, but who's he could not tell. His wounds were indeed terrible, but would be survivable if given care soon.

Sarah lost it as he fell over, crying as her attempts to wake him failed. "no no no no, wake up you asshole, not like this. not again, and I just got my family back. Vier! Uso! Duncan! Someone help me!", Sarah screamed as she began to cradle Jack's head, her over emotional state, making it impossible to realize he was still breathing slowly with effort.

"Shit," Is all Duncan could muster as Sarah was lamenting over Jack, Uso was looking pretty out of it and then the crazy shaking of the ship. He knew that feeling, it was easily an explosive round doing some serious damage to this tin can. Prioritizing was the name of the game.

His innate talent of taking care of people in full effect, he ran and grabbed up Uso, doing his best to get her to a solid service that she could sit or at least steady herself. Next would be yelling as he ran to Sarah and Jack, "Yo, get this can of sardines going! We can't take another hit like that!" Of course he had no idea the layout or ultimate size of this ship so he was not even sure whoever was driving this thing could hear him, he only hoped they had some common sense.

As he reached the siblings he grabbed Sarah, fairly roughly and brought her up to stand, "Babe, I got him. Go and kick who ever is driving this thing in the ass so we can put that tank in the rear view." He knew it was a bit rough but she had to hear him. He turned her and gently started pushing her toward the closest hatchway in to the ship. He let go and turned to the downed Jack, "Come on man, grab a hold of something, bite your lip and give it hell." He moved Jack back in to a sitting position and shook him gently hoping he would get some kind of confirmation he was alive.

Uso would end up wrapping her arms around Duncan for just a little while,

"Uh.... how you doin'?" She'd end up asking, looking him int he eyes for just a moment before she was set down in one of the chairs along the sides of the main room in the Queen's slave.

The ship itself would stsart to droop downward and then zoom forward before the tank could get off another shot, the rear door starting to close before the ship nosed up... the gravity control acting a little bit wonky thanks to that hit... anyone who was not already bolted down would end up sliding towards the rear of the craft...

most everyone had made it to the ship, plus a boatload of orphans.

Things certainly could have gone worse...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back