• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Jason travkai

Anthony

Inactive Member
Name: Jason Travkai

General Information

Species: Yamataian

Family / Creators: Father: unknown
Mother: unknown

Employer: Star Army of Yamatai
Occupation: Technician specialty: power armor systems, propulsion
systems
Current Assignment: none

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5'11 inches
Weight: 145 pounds
Measurements:
Bra Size:

Build and Skin Color: Fit with some muscle. Above average build. flesh colored skin
Facial Features and Eye Color: facial features: none eye color: orange
Hair Color and Style: Hair color: red
style: leaves several bangs dangle over his right eye and spikes the front rest of the hair remains flat on his head.

Distinguishing Features: None:

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Jason is a open book, not afraid to say what's on his mind. While at times pig-headed and stubborn; underneath it he is a caring person willing to give his shirt off his back to help someone. He prefers being around people but on occasion prefers sitting in the engine room just listening to the hum of the engine.

Likes: humming of engines, the sound power armors make, music, dancing,, engineering,, reading, chatting
Dislikes: idiotic chatter, arrogant people,
Goals: To become a famous weapon engineer

History

Jason was born into a wealthy family. Even at the young age of 5 he felt exiled from the aerostatic society types that he was raised around. He asked his parents at the age of 10 to be transferred into a different body. His request was granted and he was put into his current Yamataian body. His parents began to see more and more erratic behavior and eventually at the age of 14 told him the truth. That he was actually left at their door step. One year later he joined the Kyoto military training facility, there he developed his engineering and technician skills and after a four year stay he graduated from the facility and now waits for his first assignment and maybe along the way find his real parents.

Skills

communication: Jason is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. Jason is fluent in English, Japanese. He can speak and write both correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc.

engineering: Jason having been so much technical training decided to do as a hobby start making bits and pieces of power armors. Eventually creating a mock up of a power armor he no longer considerate a hobby but a skill learned through repairing and technical readings.

fighting and physical: Jason received hand-to-hand combat training, followed up with a rigorous training program. He is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons he is trained in include energy pistols, knives, and power armor.

maintenance and repair: Jason learned this skill while at the academy. He discovered he enjoyed fixing things and decided to become a technician.

mathematics: Jason received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry. He took additional mathematical
courses to better understand the complexities of propulsion and power armors.

Technology operation: Jason is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. He is proficient in entering and/or searching for information. He's skills are above that and actually has started to do some programming of the Kessaku OS itself.

knowledge: Has a remarkable memory when it comes to technology can recite information directly from technical journals which grant him the ability to fix things faster then most.

OOC Notes

I'll take any help you can give me thanks in advance.

Inventory
2 Star Army uniforms (See picture. Contents listed below)
+ 2 jackets, blue, with appropriate panel colors
with "Hinomaru" patch on right arm, fleet patch on left arm
+ 2 cotton undershirts, light blue
+ 2 pair pants, light blue
+ 1 belt, black (for pants)
+ 1 pair leather gloves, dark gray
+ 1 pair leather boots, dark gray
+ 1 pistol belt, leather, dark gray, with holster for Type 28 NSP
o Weather Uniform
+ 1 black tricorner hat, thick felt with red border
+ 1 black overcoat, calf length
o Uniform accessories
+ 1 Rank Pin, Santô Hei
* Civilian and workout clothing
o 1 yukata (cotton robe), white, with Star Army of Yamatai Hinomaru logo print
o 1 black sash for yukata
o 2 black bikini swimsuit bottom with Star Army of Yamatai logo on left leg
o 2 black T-shirts with pocket on left breast
o 1 pair black sandals
* Undergarments
o 4 black cotton briefs
o 4 pair of black boot socks

Items

* Weaponry and Tools:
o Ketsurui Zaibatsu Type 28C Nekovalkyrja Service Pistol
with 2 additional BR-28A Battery Magazines
o \ 1 Type 28 10mm Pistol.This pistol is provided with 1 extra magazine and 160 of 10x25mm rounds. Half are hollow point, half are full metal jacket.
o Survival knife, solid diamond with rubberized grip and lanyard
with black leather sheath with loop and clips for belt attachment
* Wooden Medal Case, velvet interior, engraved with Star Army logo on top
o None currently
* Personal Hygiene:
o 1 bottle of shampoo
o 1 bottle liquid body soap
o 1 toothbrush and tube of toothpaste
o 2 washcloths, white
o 2 towels, large, white
* Electronics
o Electronic Money Card 3000 KS

Well, I've got two issues:

First, the Kyoto Academy is for officers. We require people to be around a while before they can make officer characters, though. Do you think we could change it to a military training school or something? Enlisted recruited generally get one ear of training.

The second issue is that poverty is basically non-existant on Yamatai, espescially in Kyoto; the YSE take really good care of its people, particularly on planet Yamatai. If you want to get rid of his parents, you could always say they were victims of one of the many wars fought over the years, or perhaps they were poor Nepleslians (earlier, Nepleslia was part of the YSE).

Yeah that's no problem I have no problem chaning it to a military school and for the second concern I wasen't planning on killing them off caue he dosen't know if they are ded or alive. but to make it easier on myself I have no problem changing it up a bit too poor nepleslians.

Alright Anthony, let's take a looksee here.

1. You got those spellings right. Sharp.

2. 3rd Class Soldier is the English, but Santô Hei is the Japanese way to say it. Copypaste is good.

3. Orange hair and red eyes ... intense look! But what the hell, we could use a strange looking person or two.

4. Personality looks good ... I like that he's an open person. Be careful in the military; we've had characters wash out because they were a little too open.

5. Wes has already pointed out the history points. Basically, you wouldn't be poor, or at least poor as you or I would understand it.

6. His skills are okay ... obviously a technologist of some sort, which is good. I think you should do okay with this skill set.

Recommending approval upon edits.

Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to read my profile Doshii Jun. I thank you again for doing that. Also I sraped the history that I had posted earlier and went with the new one and i would like some suggestions on if its bettter or worse then before. i expanded on some skills and otherwise i think my charater is about done. Thanks for the eye and hair comment too.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back