• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Juro Ichiro

Juro Ichiro

Inactive Member
I hope this is ok ^^;
Name: Juro Ichiro
General Information
Species: Yamataian

Family (or Creators):
Gerte Ichiro(father): moderately successful businessman, predominantly sells used vehicles.
Jenio Ichiro(mother): owner of "Tami floweryâ€

Looking good for the majority, but there are a couple of things that I can point out that will need to be tweaked.

Firstly, you don't need insane amounts of accuracy in your height and weight conversions, lop off the numbers so that height is to 2 decimal places and weight is 0 or 1 dp.

Put a blank line between each skill to make them easily readable, and bold the headings of them.

Remove the (if Neko...) bit from the communications skill.

Weapons he is trained in... ;)

Physical skill cuts off so you'll need to finish that up, and your seventh skill (chemistry) needs a description added to it.

Fix up those points and you'll be on your way to being approved. Don't forget to post your contact info into the Contact Info thread as well.

Welcome to Star Army, hope you have a great time with us all. :)

Any chance your character could be a Yamataian instead of a Geshrin? The latter are obsolete and, to my knowledge, the upgrade is free along with abilities that could be of help in the 'for-nekovalkyrja-designed' vessels.

Minor thing, just realised that as an enlisted soldier Juro would also have weapon proficiency with grenade and energy rifles, under fighting.

Excellent biography. I'm not even going to wait for Thad's input on this, as I'm sure that he would concur:

Character Approved. :)

Please let us know which plot ships you're interested in. We're short on GMs for a few of them, and is in the process of resolving this issue, so pardon our dust, as the saying goes. I believe the 5th Fleet and the Sakura remain fairly active, though.

(Also, I've noticed that many new players disappear after making their characters. Please don't leave. :()

RPG-D RPGfix
Back