• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Kai's Doga Art And other stuff as well!

When I get bored, I mess around with DoGA, and make various things. While I normally focus on starships and the like, I have recently began venturing into the realm of personal vehicles. I do take requests, and enjoy making stuff for other people, so don't be shy, but, if you have talents of your own, don't be surprised if I ask for something in return.

Here's some of my more recent work:

Attachments

• RAVAS1.PNG
    RAVAS1.PNG
    38.7 KB · Views: 648
  • dirtlift1.PNG
    dirtlift1.PNG
    72.8 KB · Views: 649
  • Raiderv2f.PNG
    Raiderv2f.PNG
    55.2 KB · Views: 649
Re: Kai's Doga Art

Keep on keepin' on. I love the stuff you've done for the Iromakuanhe liftcycles and, of course, the Raider still looks sexy~

More pictures!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 632
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 630
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 629
Even to just post a link to it? Do you need hosting for it? I could put it up on CoyoteMischief if you'd like.

If you really Dig that big green ship, Luca, I'm working on a similar ship for sale to the public. Perhaps Luca can buy himself one to be the ISC Phoenix or some such?

Looks like those DTs are gone now that you've got SAI up and running. Your lines are now looking quite nice and, as always, your drawings are great.
"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." - Pablo Picasso

RPG-D RPGfix
Back