• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Kakutama Yuriko Shoi/Kage Yachiro Taii Communications

Kim

スター軍の司書
Originator: YSS Asamoya, Shoi Yuriko Kakutama 1st Expeditionary Fleet
Encryption Protocol: Active, Level 60....Decoding in process.

This is a message from myself, Shoi Yuriko Kakutama to one Taii Yachiro Kage. I hope this finds you in good health.

My reasons for sending you this message are a somewhat on a technical standpoint, Taisa Hanako Ketsurui was both of our commanders at onetime, and she still is mine. She has spoken highly of you as a person, and of your knowledge on technological systems. I have recently been given command of a prototype vessel with several experimental pieces of technology aboard. Currently these systems are fairly dangerous to use. And am currently in the process of analyzing them, and trying to find ways of making them more fit for usage.

While I cannot disclose information on them over a communications line, or send schematics, I would hope you could perhaps aid me, or point me in a direction with how to improve, and hopefully make these devices safer for use. If you are interested, please reply to this message, and I will get back to you as soon as I am permitted and perhaps we can arrange something

Sincerest Regards,

shoi_1_tiny.gif

Shoi Kakutama Yuriko,
Commanding Officer,
YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10

Quantum Encryption level 86 (Close Enemy Proximity).
Decoding....Done.

TO Shoi Kakutama Yuriko,
Commanding Officer,
YSS Asamoya NJ-X1-10

I am honored by Hanako-Taisa's opinion of me and that you'd ask for my assistance. I have been in communication with Hanako-Taisa on occassion since I left the Sakura, but am still not fully up to date...I believe she did mention that you and Cherry were planning to have a youngling, but that is as much as I really know of you, aside from your service record.

I am unable to meet at this moment; as I am in the midst of a mission and, for lack of a better term, painting Mishhu entrails on the walls of their own vessel. The Asuka will be at Hotaru Star Fortress briefly for resupply after this mission, in all probability...perhaps we can meet then? I do know Hotaru Star Fortress will service and assist ships in other fleets.

taii_x5_tiny.gif

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
CO, YSS Asuka, NS-X5-23

Encryption Protocol, Active Level, 78...Processing....decoding is complete.

RE:

To: Taii Kage Yachiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
CO, YSS Asuka, NS-X5-23

That can most certainly be arranged, however, due to the increased Mishhuvurthyar activity our ship may indeed need to serviced if we head to Hotaru Star Fortess. I have faith in my vessel to get us there safely. We will be on our way soon, and hope to see you there. Perhaps we can discuss things in more detail over lunch or dinner if you prefer a more informal setting.

Good luck on your assignment Taii.

Regards,

shoi_1_tiny.gif

Shoi Kakutama Yuriko,
Commanding Officer
YSS Asamoya
NJ-X1-10

RPG-D RPGfix
Back